A major, global financial services company is looking for a Reservations booking specialist to handle high volume meeting room coordination with an average of 200 meetings per day. Working across three CBD based locations, this role will initially start at concierge to get an understanding of the meeting rooms space and capacity, then will shift to assisting with the reservations team. As concierge you will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities.
- Assist staff and clients with the planning and booking of meeting rooms via the booking system.
- Attaching chargebacks to the correct reservation and filing paperwork for the correct client.
- Create and maintain reservation records through data input and promptly process any cancellations and modifications.
- Open and close the availability as and when required in all the channels
- At least 1-2 years experience in a corporate reception or luxury hotel environment, ideally with reservations experience, or meeting room management
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Experience with Condeco or another similar room booking system would be desirable