Great opportunity to take responsibility of the implementation of the BI project & potential to learn more as you set up on Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of database concepts, including database design, querying and indexing
- Excellent knowledge of ETL tools, data warehouse design, data modelling and visualization.
- Advanced SQL (customized queries, automating scripts, ensuring job completion, resolving errors).
- Good Knowledge of the Azure Database technology options.
Good to haves:
- Azure Data Lake, SQL Server Managed Instance, Azure Data Factory and Azure Analysis services.
- Power BI dashboard and report builds (including DAX) and Admin Tasks Management.
- SSAS Tabular Models and Multidimensional Models.
Experience building and maintaining SSRS reports with admin tasks is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience engaging with stakeholders to understand the business domain and BI and reporting needs
- High level verbal and written communication skills
Experience working in an agile development methodology