Global Financial Services Organisation is looking for a BI Consultant to assist with SSIS, SSRS. You will be working within Enterprise data access architecture and information delivery systems, you will have the opportunity to apply your analysis, design, development, and operational support skills to deliver business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting, and visualization solutions for a wide range of business functions and user communities.
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing activities to deliver enterprise reporting, Business Intelligence, and data analytics solutions across a wide range of business functional areas including but not limited to Financial Operations, Planning, and Project Management
- Provide operational support for new and existing BI and data warehouse components
- Assist with the design, development, and deployment of next-generation data warehouse and tools to support long-term information delivery and data visualization needs.
- Computer Science or Data Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related IT professional work experience
- 2+ years of IT application development and support in Business Intelligence, Data Management and Data Analytics using market-leading tools including standard and ad-hoc reporting, dashboards and visualization tools
- Knowledge and experience with business intelligence/data warehousing implementation methodologies and design concepts
- Strong SQL SSRS, SSIS and Oracle database development skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to balance multiple tasks with high attention to details
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new processes and technologies
- Superior teamwork and collaborative skills with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Documented Business Intelligence or Data Analytics education or Certification
- Dimensional data modelling and design expertise in an enterprise data warehousing environment
- Hands-on experience supporting financial and accounting systems (e.g. Accounting, Project Management, Billing, Procurement, Contracts)
- Experience designing and developing reporting, information delivery solutions, data visualization, and dashboards in an enterprise data warehousing environment
- Experience developing production solutions with modern data visualization tools (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience designing and building extract, transformation, and load (ETL) processes to convert operational transactional data into dimensions and fact tables
- Experience with Oracle database design, SQL, PL/SQL and database query performance tuning
- Experience working collaboratively with business users and senior-level management users to determine information needs and effective delivery methods
- Experience documenting complex technical solutions, and delivering technical presentations to diverse audiences
- Experience with Microsoft BI technologies (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is essential
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply now!