- Understand and elicit business requirements in order to design and deliver fit for purpose reporting solutions in a variety of technologies including:
- Develop and automate Excel reports using SQL & TM1
- Identify and drive standardisation opportunities across the business
- Provide advice on the new system and database changes as they affect data, reports, and reporting systems
- Manage the reporting and process documentation and supporting procedures and ensure all are up to date
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in relation to the technical reporting capability and identify additional requirements to the current solutions
- Complete user acceptance testing (UAT) of new reporting solutions prior to their release into production.
- Compile and manage the month end financial reporting system close schedule in consultation with key business and technical stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance and Information Technology (or
equivalent skills and knowledge)
- Advanced subject matter knowledge across the accounting and reporting
function, and advanced people management skills.
- Experience – Desirable and
- Finance Systems experience in the management, implementation and delivery of reporting and analytic solutions
- Financial reporting systems experience essential including report writing and design.
- Understanding of relational database design principals and basic SQL Query
- TM1 development