This global funds management business, is going from strength to strength and have been enjoying growth and success for years. They continue to be an employer of choice in the Brisbane market, well known for making intelligent investment decisions.
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Proposals Manager to join their RFP team working with the Head of Department and supporting Business Development Directors, Investment Specialists and Client Relationship Managers with RFP requests.
This role is being offered on a 10 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Managing and writing responses to RFPs, proposal and due diligence materials (DDQs, RFIs, etc.), and other information requests (surveys, database requests).
- Project managing the development of, and compiling/drafting content for, product Information Memorandums (IMs) that support fundraising initiatives.
- Ongoing input to the RFP Library, to ensure the central source of corporate information remains current and accurate.
- Contributing to continuous refinement of the RFP process to maximise efficiency, effective stakeholder management and consistency of messaging.
- Providing input and support for the division and other business divisions for miscellaneous communications as required.
- Demonstrating leadership in proactive collaboration with a variety of stakeholders to drive optimum client outcomes.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, management, journalism, public relations, or business administration
- An understanding of the financial industry would be advantageous, particularly investment management across listed and private markets.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, RFP writing, communications.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key. Ability to translate complex technical commentary into layman's terms.
- Creative/design skills are highly desired.