This is a very exciting new venture, where you will have a say in how you develop a greenfield data warehouse & big data program.
You will be tasked with building a world-class information management capability that will support a wide range of analytical initiatives such as real-time credit/fraud decisioning, data discovery and BI, and machine learning.
You will lead the design, build and implementation of a new data warehouse, integrating an array of structured and unstructured data sources (E.g. digital, social, geospatial data etc.) to enable the timely delivery of insights across the business.
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical discipline (E.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics etc.)
- Strong commercial experience with a strong emphasis on the implementation of data warehouses, distributed computing environment, and Big Data platforms (E.g. Hadoop, Spark etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure / Cortana solutions (AWS experience also considered) Ability to automate the flow of real-time, non-relational formats (E.g. JSON, XML etc) into data warehousing environment, using the Azure stack
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling (logical and physical) to support analytical and reporting functions, bridging the technical design of data with commercial outputs
- Any experience of Elasticsearch, Machine Learning solutions and / or statistical/machine learning techniques is highly desired
Apply now or contct Martin Fletcher on email@example.com for more information.