- Circa $100-120k + super + STI
- South Sydney location with parking onsite
Reporting into the Utilities Commercial Manager this role will support effective management of operating expenses, revenues, tracking of capital expense
and betterment of stakeholder satisfaction. Totaling c$30million expenses and c$20million in revenue.
Other responsibilities include
- Report on monthly results, providing analysis and identifying key trends
- Make recommendations for improvement and areas of opportunity
- Maintain database of customers, prices and sites
- Provide supporting information for AR to invoice
- Support procurement activities inc raising PO's and invoices
Previous experience working in similar capacity for a large complex business. ideally with knowledge of billings and costings for utilities.
The successful candidate will have strong excel skills and ideally have used Power BI or a comparable BI tool
Regardless, you will have exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to deal with conflicting deadlines.