Global, long established and respected law firm seeking a dynamic and highly experienced transactional finance out of professional services.
This role service as the point of contact for the Q2C (quote to cash) process from the financial aspects of supporting pitches to clients, through to management of billings and the project to coordination of collections disputes.
This role is focused on obtaining and validating information needed for the accurate and timely processing of transactions in the businesses shared service centre and in providing support to lawyers and other personnel in navigating the Q2C process.
- Conduct research on AML & KYC checks on clients
- Ensure that all financial terms are reviewed and recorded for use in intake and billing processes.
- Ensure correct tax treatment on billings
- Coordinate monthly billing plans to ensure that WIP inventory is billed correctly and serve as point of escalation
- Follow up new and revised budgets; ensure that accruals and other client reporting are completed as required
- Handle escalations for collections
- Act as Q2C subject matter expert
- Continuous improvement of Q2C processes
- Experience in Finance Operations and/ or Finance Shared Services of a professional services (ideally legal) environment ESSENTIAL
- Leadership capacity to resolve complex problems within a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliance
- Strong in project management and systemic thinking
- Ability to network and collaborate with teams both regional and global, while acknowledging their cultural, social and academic diversity