As the Billings Officer, you will report to the Finance Manager and liaise heavily with internal teams, regarding client billings, across a range of countries.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Accurate and timely billing and distribution of invoices
- Invoice distribution, validating completeness and accuracy
- Provide support and resolution for internal teams and clients as it relates to billing
- Reconcile invoices
- Update and maintain client related information in the database
- Process billing adjustments (changes, credits, debits, etc.)
- Maintain a functional knowledge of – and support the contract administration, accounts receivable, and collections processes
- Work with other internal corporate teams and external auditors as required.
- Adhoc duties as required
You will develop and maintain relationships with internal teams, and consistently show your high attention to detail, ability to liaise in 'non-finance' terms, and your exemplary customer service.
You are a dynamic, professional and hardworking Billings Officer/Accounts Receivable Officer/Accounts Clerk who has some prior billings experience. You will have accurate data entry skills, high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, hit "Apply' and send through your CV.