Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Collection, analysis and preparation of data for Utilities billing and identifying any variances and reporting on them
- Maintaining and keeping the utilities database updated with customers, prices and sites contained in the utilities software
- Utilities usage reporting – preparing & maintaining reports on consumption, trends etc.
- Supporting customer service levels e.g. improve visibility and understanding of billing information
- Working closely with project managers, retail and property to ensure utilities metering devices are installed and metering data is submitted in a timely manner
- Management of property & building outgoings and service charges arrangements
- Work closely with accounts receivable to minimise outgoings and service charges debtor days and compliance with commercial terms
- Assisting and support with commercial contracts and technical and administration matters
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a strong prior experience in a billings role and are confident in your Excel skills (v look ups and pivots- modelling would be an advantage!). You will be responsible for liaising with various different areas of the business and therefore you must be a confident communicator. Junior candidates with 1-2 years experience will be considered.
Salary on offer is $87,600 package + free on site parking and discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skill set please click “apply” to submit your CV.