- Circa $75,000 p.a.
- Modern CBD Offices
- Fantastic management team, benefits and working culture
Reporting into the Head of Finance you'll work as part of a billings team to ensure that billing procedures are being followed and assist with the development, improvement and implementation of procedures
- Set up and maintenance of client e-billing platforms including uploading bills to e-billing platforms.
- Billing administration which including editing and finalising, reviewing engagement letters to ensure conformity to client requirements, summarising of information.
- WIP Management
- Attend to e-billing administration which includes, but is not limited to:
- Troubleshoot billing issues and escalatation of urgent items
- Ensure that billing procedures are being followed and assist with training to fee earners, secretaries and new team members on the billing process.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1 years billings experience ideally gained working in the legal sector (highly preferred) or within the broader professional services sector (chartered, consulting or engineering firms considered).
Finally, you're an outstanding communicator with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels.
For more information, please contact Phillip Pham on 02 9775 5922. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.