Large, well-known business are looking to recruit a Billings Officer to join them in a permanent part-time capacity.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Administration of the Oracle Property Management System
- Collection of monthly sales, transactions and audited sales from Tenants
- Uploading monthly accrued and actual sales figures and transactions
- Entering new contracts and charges in Oracle
- Accurate entering of sales and adjustments to income
- Perform Annual Reconciliations and Rent Reviews for each contract
- Processing adjustments for new tenants, vacating retailers, changed contractual conditions, rent alterations and area calculations
- Running Discover & Cognos reports to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform billing runs, generation and maintenance of the monthly rent rolls, update tenancy schedules, charges are being captured and assist with the preparation of income accruals
- Ensure insurance, bank guarantees and any other contract compliance matters are in place and up to date
- Assist customers with their account inquiries
- Any other duties as directed by Managers
We are looking for someone with either of the following two backgrounds:
1. Billings background from any industry
2. Accounts Payable / Receivable background with leasing experience (leasing is essential if no billings experience).
1. Part-time role with flexible hours/ days (equivalent of 3 days per week)
2. $87,600 full-time equivalent salary package inclusive of super (so $52,000 per year for the three days, including super)
3. Free staff parking on site, also right next to train station in Mascot
4. Tenured, friendly team environment that works collaboratively
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skill set please click “apply” to submit your CV.