More specifically your role will include (however may not be limited to);
- Providing e-billing support to the Partners, Lawyers and Practice Assistants
- Identify opportunities for more effective service delivery
- Development and testing of e-billing formats
- Investigate and resolve e-billing system queries.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with external stakeholders
- Set up new clients on the respective systems
- Investigate and resolve rejected e-bills
- Adhoc duties as required
You are a systems-savvy Billings professional, with extensive professional services experience, ideally including knowledge of E-Billings systems and procedures. Your strong Excel skills and exceptional interpersonal skills will stand you in good stead, in what is a highly visible, critical role in this top-tier firm.
If this sounds like the next step in your billings career, hit "apply" now.