Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Collection, analysis and preparation of data for Utilities billing and identifying any variances and reporting on them
- Maintaining and keeping the utilities database updated with customers, prices and sites contained in the utilities software
- Utilities usage reporting – preparing & maintaining reports on consumption, trends etc.
- Supporting customer service levels e.g. improve visibility and understanding of billing information
- Working closely with project managers, retail and property to ensure utilities metering devices are installed and metering data is submitted in a timely manner
- Management of property & building outgoings and service charges arrangements
- Work closely with accounts receivable to minimise outgoings and service charges debtor days and compliance with commercial terms
- Assisting and support with commercial contracts and technical and administration matters
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a strong understanding of the utilities space (off peak pricing, capacity charging etc) and you are confident in your Excel skills (v look ups and pivots). You will be responsible for liaising with various different areas of the business and therefore you must be a confident communicator.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.