This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional, engaging and corporate assistant to manage the board room and AV/technical support for the constant C-level and Director meetings. This is an initial temp role to cover some leave, however there are hiring needs coming up, so if you perform well then other opportunities could be on the horizon..
Working within the facilities team you will:
- Provide assured, efficient, timely, in-house, technical AV support (video conference, Skype etc) to internal and external clients with a particular focus on Front of House, client-facing spaces.
- Escalate any maintenance issues to IT or Facilities Manager.
- Collaborate closely with catering and reception staff
- Manage all room set ups and break downs including furniture, operable walls, whiteboards, flipcharts etc.
- Assist catering staff with catering set ups and deliveries as required.
- Maintain all rooms in an immaculate state between meetings.
- Assist Reception with visitor sign in and induction processes – particularly with large groups.
- Providing a positive client experience within the tenancy
- Arrange guest wi-fi access as required
- Action invoices and other finance and administrative processes related to FOH in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider Facilities Team as and when required, including but not limited to Reception relief
-Presentable, professional, great communication, problem solver, great relationship building skills.
-Experience in a similar role, in a large organisation.
Sound like you? WHV candidates encouraged to apply.
Sam Philpot- 97755912