This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional, engaging and corporate assistant to manage the board room and catering support for the constant
C-level and Director meetings. This is an initial 3 week temp role to cover some leave, with potential to extend.
Working within the facilities team you will:
- Manage all room set ups and break downs including furniture, operable walls, whiteboards, flipcharts etc.
- Assist with catering set ups and deliveries as required.
- Maintain all rooms in an immaculate state between meetings.
- Assist Reception with visitor sign in and induction processes – particularly with large groups.
- Providing a positive client experience within the tenancy
- Provide assured, efficient, timely, in-house, technical AV support (video conference, Skype etc) to internal and external clients with a particular focus on Front of House, client-facing spaces.
- Escalate any maintenance issues to IT or Facilities Manager.
- Provide support and assistance to the wider Facilities Team as and when required, including but not limited to Reception relief
-Presentable, professional, great communication, problem solver, great relationship building skills.
-Experience in a similar role (especially meeting room management), in a medium-large corporate organisation.
- Need to have experience in a corporate environment
Sound like you? Working Holiday Visa candidates encouraged to apply.
Sam Philpot- 97755912