This newly created role joins an invested, passionate, and expanding finance team, so their is certainly the opportunity to grow with the business. They are open minded with this role, it could be full time, part-time, or something in between.
Responsibilities be focused around providing multi-entity support around creditor invoices and other payment obligations, as well as support in more GL activities and other duties as required. You will strive to support the finance teams commitment to operational excellence, which will include:
- Supplier processing and payments across multiple entities.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally ensuring accuracy of details.
- Accurate and timely input and reconciliation of Accounts Payable, including credit cards.
- Ensure internal approval procedures are followed.
- Complete fortnightly EFT payment runs in addition to ad-hoc payment requests
- Prepare monthly recharges of related party shared expenses in accordance with Distribution agreements.
- Liaise with suppliers to effectively resolve issues.
- Interpret chart of accounts and code appropriately.
- Assist in preparation of payroll.
- End of month reconciliations.
- IAS & BAS preparations, and Payroll Tax preparations.
- Process improvement and documentation.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential chat about this opportunity.
(07) 3854 3805