With a team of four to assist you, you'll deliver full bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. More specifically your duties will include (however not be limited to);
- Supervising a team of 4 remote staff
- Bookkeeping for clients including payroll, super, STP, IAS, BAS, payroll tax reconciliations, bank recs, AP and AR functions
- Responding to ad hoc client queries
- Assist with preparation of budgets & management reports
- Setup of new/review of existing Xero files
- Continually review and improve internal policies and procedures
You will have all-round bookkeeping experience along with a Cert IV Bookkeeping (minimum). An Accounting degree will be highly regarded along with prior experience managing staff.
If this sounds like you, apply by hitting the button below.