Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the transactional accounts of 4 entities. Key duties will include:
- Responsible for maintaining payroll, general ledger, bank reconciliations, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitor expenditures and manage petty cash
- Manage accounts payable and receivable including invoices, receipts, payments, cash allocations and billings.
- Balanced monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals
- Assist with Payroll when required.
- Compliance with the ATO relating to BAS, GST, FBT and PAYG
- Reconcile revenues on a day to day basis
- Process improvement
You will be available at short notice and have your own vehicle to get to the location. Parking is available.
If this role sounds like you, please click apply now or call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 for further information.