Be part of a fast-growing Sydney based company and work within a supportive team!
This company offers fantastic employee benefits and career development opportunities, along with some amazing staff perks. We are looking for a hospitality driven enthusiast who has a few years behind them in the brand/ marketing world and can come in to this newly created role and put their mark on new strategies. You can shape your future within this company.
In this exciting and creative role, you will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the Venue's to implement bold, creative and strategic marketing campaigns to drive awareness and strong revenue results for the venue portfolios.
In this role you will:
- Drive a strong local area marketing program across all venues, working closely with the venue teams and actively visiting each venue to develop a strong understanding of the customer and local area
- Develop and implement a annual marketing plan for each brand
- Monitor online presence for all brands daily to ensure all channels are up to date and customer journey is optimised for conversions
- Manage digital channels and social channels, including website, social channels
- Track and keep abreast of market trends, social sentiment and competitor activity
- Work alongside the venue teams and Managers day to day to understand trends and proactively identify opportunities to grow the business
- Build dynamic local area partnerships to grow awareness of brands within the Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne markets
- Spend a significant amount of time in venues to develop an understanding of the local market and customer base; working alongside the local managers to develop marketing activity for each venue
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with internal customers/ Managers to ensure all marketing concepts, campaigns and activities are operationally viable and will deliver strong revenue results for the venues
- Degree in Marketing, communications or advertising
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing or brand management (within hospitality background)
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies preferred;
- Strong Copywriting skills
- Experience marketing strategy for a single brand across multiple sites and locations is preferred.
Please hit 'Apply'- Sam Philpot 97755912