Globally recognised financial Services organisation are looking for a Business Analysis Lead to join their Change Delivery Team! In this role you will be split across managing a team of business analysts and performing hands on BA work to successfully contribute and deliver Change Portfolio Projects and Programs. Your role of the Lead Business Analyst is to engage in, support and deliver on Client / Business change projects. Emerging new business initiatives / projects and Various continuous improvement programs.
You will be responsible for:
- The Lead Business Analyst will have a dual function with an equal weighting; the individual will use their experience to manage the team to success and their hands on BA experience to directly deliver on BA work.
- The individual will build on the team’s current successes and continue to grow the team by employing best industry practices to transform and uplift delivery capability.
- The Lead Business Analyst will be required to use their stakeholder management abilities to build a network amongst the wider business teams, be able to influence the decision making process and grow to become the ‘go to’ person for all BA related enquiries.
- This person will lead the way for the rest of the team, they will unify on-shore and off-shore BA teams towards the common objective
- Maintain and manage resource capacity demands ensuring business BA needs can be met; employ appropriate reporting and escalations as necessary
- Lead, manage and motivate the BA team to deliver project, program and strategic objectives to the agreed timescale
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team including identifying training needs, tailor to specific needs as appropriate
- Continuous team development through cross skilled functional growth; identify skills gaps, create solutions and secure buy-in from management for implementation
- Maintain high delivery standards of the team; ensure accuracy, timeliness and effective solutions development whilst encouraging innovation
- Develop best practices for the Business Analysts team including methodologies, practices, templates and continuous improvement
To be successful you will need:
- 3+ years management experience in leading teams of at least 4 people
- Be comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders (up to C-Suite) in both the business and external organisations as well regulators.
- Experience in implementing best practices and frameworks
- Status and dashboard reporting to senior management team and stakeholders
- 8+ years Business Analysis experience within Financial Services, Superannuation or Life Insurance Industry
- Comprehensive understanding of project lifecycles from initiation through to implementation
- Waterfall (PMI, Prince) and Agile (Lean, Scrum, Scaled) methodologies experience
- Techniques; Design thinking, Mind mapping, User stories
- MS. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, JIRA, TFS, SharePoint
- Experience in custody, middle-office, back-office administration - highly desirable
- Funds management, Superannuation or Life Insurance experience – highly desirable
- Prior experience with process mapping, interface and data mapping – highly desirable
- Prior experience in system development, change management and/or client service delivery -desirable
- Prior experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence reporting, unit pricing, Unit Registry, and/or accounting software - desirable
- Australian Regulatory and/or Taxation experience – desirable
If you are interested in hearing more a bout this role, apply now! Reece.email@example.com