Working closely with the other team managers including Operations, Support and Training, Business Information and Testing, and key stakeholders, the Business Analyst Manager will leverage excellent Business Analysis skills, acquire in-depth product expertise and effectively lead the Business Analysis function for Finance and finance-related systems.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work with Business Analyst team to continually assess and improve Business Analysis processes, activities and artefacts, with a focus on agility, responsiveness and high-quality outcomes.
- Effectively manage and streamline the Discovery, Analysis, Requirements phases of Business Analysis deliverables across multiple projects, including large software (PMS/Finance system upgrade project).
- Collaborate on solution design in consultation with the Development team and other stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering workshops and other forums; ensuring clear articulation of user stories and requirements, mapping processes and seeking feedback from key stakeholders.
- Review Business Analysis documentation prior to handover to Development teams; liaising with developers, SMEs and project team members as required throughout the development and testing phases.
- Work alongside the Test Manager and test team to provide information as required throughout the Test preparation, execution and defect management phases.
- Work with the Head of ERP & Finance Systems to build and maintain the product pipeline and schedules.
- Co-ordinate all administrative functions as required.
- Significant, demonstrable experience analysing requirements/user stories and developing specifications with a focus on robust, scalable solutions.
- At least 7 years' experience within corporate or professional services environments.
- The ability to quickly understand key system processes and functions.
- Experience as a Business Analyst Lead on complex projects, including the ability to plan, estimate and schedule activities.
- Experience managing small teams of skilled professionals.
- SQL knowledge and data-driven decision making.
- Sound understanding and adherence to ITIL and SDLC principles, with a strong focus on controls.
- A strong communicator, excellent at building relationships with experience of supporting and influencing key stakeholders at all levels through change.
- A supportive and collaborative approach to working with other team members.
- Familiarity with operations of a Finance team
- Experience with ERP's & Finance Systems - highly regarded
- Has worked in a professional services environment