Key responsibilities include:
- Produce accurate, high quality and timely reports and presentations.
- Establish end-to-end process for ERM reporting.
- Develop and maintain documentation systems, including: escalation matrix, business information portal, user information and access, report register, etc.
- Develop and deliver induction training to end-users as required)
- Schedule meetings including provision of pre-read and follow-up documentation.
- Identify options or opportunities for improving business information to support strategic, tactical and operational decision-making processes
- Contribute towards effective management of team resources and information according to organisational policy requirements, ISO quality standards, and risk frameworks.
To be considered for this role you must have strong risk and reporting experience and be able to start immediately.
If you are interested and have the right skillset please click "apply" to submit your CV.