Ideally you will be a BA that has experience with CRM systems, someone who can communicate with the business, translate business requirements for developers, test the system prior to UAT and work with the business so they understand UAT, etc. You will work on a variety of projects but there is a focus, at least initially, on CRM.
- Align personal leadership behaviour and ethical standards the organisation.
- Identify and interview stakeholders and analyse their user requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards for the development team.
- Collaborate and, as directed, coordinate stakeholders to determine end to end project scope including project impacts, evaluation criteria and metrics for multiple projects.
- Conduct market analysis and research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the quality assurance of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimised in accordance with stakeholder requirements.
- Research, review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing system requirements and develop appropriate strategies for enhancing these systems and associated processes.
- Develop and utilise standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour.
- Data migration analysis providing guidance on configurations and customisations required, identifying future state business processes.
- Interface analysis and specification of requirements along with associated validation rules and where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes.
- Verification and validation of the requirements against a delivered product.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Requirements
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a Business Analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated experience accurately and efficiently undertaking business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, including applying analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products to meet the end user and other stakeholder requirements.
- Experience working with software developers to develop user stories and prepare UAT plans.
- Demonstrated project management skills including an understanding of application development and software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and evaluating systematic and consistent requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards.
If this sounds like you please hit the "apply now" button or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org