About the role
- Collaborate with a diverse group of subject matter experts in dialogue about design options for a community services client management system for aged care and disability clients
- Identify and design innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Develop process design documentation for the new systems
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business process as part of the project team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborate with the project team and business to design future state process
- Define and document detailed business processes during the implementation phase of the project
- The development and reengineering of business processes
- Consult and liaise extensively with subject matter experts and make recommendations on the development of new business processes
- Analysing and improving business processes to ensure more effective use of the new system and undertaking tasks associated with the implementation, change control and support of the system during the implementation project
- Communicate with subject matter experts in presentations and project related documentation such as functional specifications, user manuals, contingency plans, risk assessments, quality assurance processes and change control procedures.
- Assist with the management of resources that enable the delivery of services to clients, report project statuses and where appropriate contribute to the development of the project budgets.
- Demonstrated experience working with HRIS, ERP, payroll, billing or rostering system implementations with large organisations is essential
- Demonstrated experience working with Aged/Disability/Community Services Client Management Systems desirable
- Experience within the aged or disability care sector desirable
- Strong process mapping experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with subject matter expert teams to achieve goals
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to understand, design and document business processes
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus
- Detailed understanding of business analysis techniques and best practice
If you are interested in applying for the role or have any questions please contact me on email@example.com or phone 07 3854 3807.