Process mapping is second nature to you, with demonstrated experience in successfully engaging various stakeholders to achieve goals. Having proven ability to identify, design and document business processes you will assist our client in taking their new project to the next level.
About the role
In this role you will collaborate with a diverse group of business partners about design options for a community services client management system, with a focus on community care. Identifying and designing innovative solutions that meet business needs comes naturally to you and you are comfortable developing process design documentation for new systems.
As part of this role you will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders to understand the business process as part of the project team. Utilising your perceptive analytical skills, you will be able to identify opportunities for process improvement with ease- as well as collaborate with the project team and business to design future procedures. Tying this all together, you will be required to draw on your written communication skills to define and document detailed business processes during the implementation phase of the project.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate business process analysis which results in business solutions that meet organisation needs
- Sound knowledge of business process modelling and improvement techniques, including identifying requirements, writing specifications, analysis and design within an information system environment.
- High level communication skills, including the ability to prepare complex reports
- Proven ability to apply project management methodologies to ensure project deliverables are attained within project timetables
- Ability to manage and coordinate work within a multi-disciplinary team
If you have a detailed understanding of business analysis techniques and you're driven to provide quality community care, contact Stephanie Grice on 07 3854 3810 or email@example.com or apply below.