- Working closely with the project and development teams to ensure that the business requirements are understood and implemented.
- Being client focused and able to communicate at a business level, being able to discuss technical matters with non-technical people.
- Ability to work with vendors and other 3rd party providers
- Ownership of assigned deliverables, contributing to the delivery of projects and ensuring the solution agreed is the solution delivered
- Proactively researching and recommending products, services and procedures that could enhance the operational efficiency and client experience
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyse results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Prioritising requirements to ensure that they are delivering value in line with key business outcomes
- Working with external or internal development teams on the delivery of systems (preferably using Agile methodology)
- Demonstrated business analysis experience, excellent workflow, documentation, and process mapping skills.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Working within Agile framework
- You will be customer service focused, a great communicator with the ability to build rapport across all areas of the business.