Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs to ensure timely implementation.
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist in defining the vision and scope of assigned projects in alignment with project timelines and budget.
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager regarding prioritisation and estimation of levels of effort, and risk and cost of implementation.
- Identify issues and risks, ensuring that they are appropriately captured raised and actioned.
- Manage change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
Documentation & Stakeholder Management
- Develop requirement specifications, functional specifications and process models.
- Assist with business case preparation.
- Obtain sign‐off for documented deliverables.
- Maintain functional relationships with all stakeholders in order to gather information, understand stakeholder interest, maintain an up to date understanding of the various business units and their operations, and manage expectations with these stakeholders.
- Ensure that all affected stakeholders have a complete and common understanding of the implications of any system changes / new features.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or technology or accreditation in Business Analysis.
- Certifications: SDLC knowledge, Business case development.
- Experience: >5 years’ verifiable experience in commercial or technology organisation.
- Business Case, financial and cost-modelling development.
- Experience working with the NDIS well regarded.
- Significant demonstrated experience in business analysis activity.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams in a supportive way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.