High profile Australian organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a within the applications team to ensure accurate requirements are being gathered ahead of a large application integration.
- To liaise with business managers and employees to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas
- Contribute to and support research, requirement gathering and validation activities directly with customers, including usability and acceptance testing
- To understand, document and prioritise business requirements across affected business areas
- To work with business owners to develop optimal solutions
- To develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation
- Work with project manager/s to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues
- Work with the business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Assist in developing best practice in the execution of requirements, design and usability
- Create project initiation documents defining high-level scope.
- Worked as a BA on a document focused Managment system(Case/Document/Client Managment Systems)
- Experience with analysing business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches.
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience UX/Wireframes preferred
- Proven experience for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
Please hit apply.
Business Analyst - Application