This role has come about due to the company winning several large clients this year. The role will involve supporting new client onboarding and client/business change projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to establish a common understanding of the business needs.
- Recommending business priorities and advising stakeholders. Carry out analysis and determine solutions for business requirements.
- Contribute to the UAT plan.
- Direct and indirect management of project resources.
- At least 5 years experience in business analysis.
- Experience in the financial services industry and a technical knowledge of Fund Accounting, Unit Pricing, Investment administrations and custody.
- Experience in a similar role from another custodian bank.
- Preferably experience in on-boarding a large client.