This global funds management business, is going from strength to strength and is experiencing successful growth through what has been a difficult time worldwide. As part of that growth there is a need to identify and focus on opportunities to improve, automate and standardise client reporting capabilities across the business.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Reporting Business Analyst, Client Delivery your role is critical in providing high quality reporting solutions for clients across all their asset classes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Client Delivery team and other key internal stakeholders to automate client reporting production solutions to reduce manual or inefficient processes.
- Understanding, sourcing, cleansing and auditing client reporting data.
- Contributing towards an environment of process excellence through documentation, planning and execution of client reporting processes including audit and disaster recovery.
- Reviewing and evaluating potential improvement processes and automations in terms of time, resources and benefits of having more robust and automated client reporting processes.
- Applying a client-led approach to business requirements to drive the design or review of client reports.
- Working closely with business units and subject matter experts in the testing, training, implementation, and overall operational readiness of the functional requirements for the client reporting structure.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of client reporting standards, procedures, tools and methodologies associated with the development and maintenance of automated client reporting solutions.
- Analyse current and future application limitations and develop strategies to provide for future report capabilities.
Candidates will be considered who have a demonstrated background in analytics and experience implementing project and data design through to building, testing & implementation in consultation with key stakeholders. You'll have experience in an improvements/automation/systems role.
You will also have sophisticated report building skills including SQL and Power BI with an emphasis on quality and scalable reporting solutions along with advanced Excel skills including high proficiency in VBA.
You will be engaging, positive and enjoy working in a high performance team, time sensitive environment as you will be managing multiple stakeholders.
For more information please contact Adam Taylor 07 3854 3807 / email@example.com or Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 /firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.