This role involves working on several individual projects at concurrent stages of their development. A client facing role working on Greenfield projects.
- Identify and interview stakeholders and analyse their user requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards for the development team.
- Collaborate and, as directed, coordinate stakeholders to determine end to end project scope including project impacts, evaluation criteria and metrics for multiple projects.
- Conduct market analysis and research on software and hardware products to meet agreed upon requirements and support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the quality assurance of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimised in accordance with stakeholder requirements.
- Research, review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing system requirements and develop appropriate strategies for enhancing these systems and associated processes.
- Develop and utilise standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour.
- Data migration analysis providing guidance on configurations and customisations required, identifying future state business processes.
- Interface analysis and specification of requirements along with associated validation rules and where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes.
- Verification and validation of the requirements against a delivered product.
- Degree qualifications in Information Technology, Business or related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a Business Analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrated experience accurately and efficiently undertaking business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, including applying analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products to meet the end user and other stakeholder requirements.
- Experience working with software developers to develop user stories and prepare UAT plans.
- Demonstrated project management skills including an understanding of application development and software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and evaluating systematic and consistent requirement specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire a working knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, written, oral communication skills with a well-developed customer service orientation building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience working in the Aged and Community Care Sector including but not limited to Food Services, Building Services, and IT Infrastructure will be highly regarded.
- Formal Business Analyst Qualifications or Certifications (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, BABOK, IIBA)
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org