- To liaise with business managers and employees to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas
- To understand, document and prioritise business requirements across affected business areas
- To work with business owners to develop optimal solutions
- To develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation
- Work with project manager/s to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues
- Work with the business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Assist in developing best practice in the execution of requirements, design and usability
- Create project initiation documents defining high-level scope.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst well versed in interacting with a wide range of stakeholders
- Be highly competent in the documentation, analysis and development of processes and improvements utilising business process systems.
- Strong knowledge of Websphere desirable
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies to complete requirements specifications & application testing
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong documentation, presentation, and negotiation skills
With the role being in a small team our client is looking for a self-starter who can take the initiative and does not need a lot of direct management.