Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calculating, analysing and reviewing of daily unit prices
- Investigating reconciliation discrepancies between internal investment valuations and those of the primary service provider
- Support the annual distribution for all products with the Manager Unit Pricing, Trust Accounting , Investment Control and Registry functions within the Finance Division.
- Attending client and custodian meetings and providing feedback to ensure that agreed SLA's are met
- Analyse fund performance to benchmarks and completed fund commentary
- Ensure that the allocated portfolios are delivered in an accurate and timely manner to agreed SLA deadlines
- Assisting with queries
- Respond to regulators’ requests for financial information Ensure appropriate internal controls over unit pricing activities are designed, documented and operating effective
If interested, please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.