Global Insurer ahead of the Tech game looking for an Experienced Business Analyst to work on a number of projects to give the business insights into their data. This role is data driven and ideal for a Business Intelligence Analyst to make their mark within a well-established company with big growth plans.
Join this friendly, positive company and enable the successful delivery of projects with stakeholders eager for change.
This is an opportunity to join a small collaborative team that works closely with all aspects of the business and in a role that delivers value to clients, colleagues and shareholders
- Conduct gap analyses to existing solutions
- Understand business drivers and priorities
- Design and document software changes
- Create Business Process maps for required business processes
- Improve data quality, data capture, and data models
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performances
- Assist with ongoing resolution of operational issues and business queries
- Update, implement and maintain procedures
- Own and ensure traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure all testing is structured around agreed requirements
- Conduct ongoing reviews of business processes to determine areas for improvement
- Minimum 2 years experience in a business analyst role
- Experience with Microsoft BI, Dimensional Data, Modeling, SQL, Excel
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle and BI & analytics tools
- Insurance knowledge with proven experience and strong understanding of the end-to-end claims lifecycle
- Knowledge and the application of methodologies, tools and techniques to deliver process improvement through automation, digitisation and redesign.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies to complete requirements specifications & application testing
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong documentation, presentation, and negotiation skills