Business Analyst - Nintex
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Nintex|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 18:01|
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in designing and creating Nintex forms, workflows & processes.
· Designing BPMs by using Nintex Workflow and Forms on O365 (NO365), and Nintex Promapp, for Internal and External Processes/Workflows
· Coordinating with the Integration Team in integrating Web Service Calls and REST APIs with Nintex internally with our internal system through our middle layer and externally with 3rd party vendors
· Optimising reporting by developing and maintaining MIS Dashboards for all workflows/processes created on Nintex by using Microsoft Power BI tool
· Building SharePoint Online DMS, QMS, Intranet
· Acting as a Tier1 business support for Nintex/SharePoint issues/bugs that may arise, investigate the root cause and provide Temporary/Permanent solutions
· Providing guidance and training to other business analysts that will be using the above Nintex modules
· Responsibility for writing, updating and maintaining the relevant documentation behind each workflow/ process in collaboration with other business analysts
· Providing SharePoint best practices and advice regarding site set-up, understanding of site security, maintenance, and future needs.
· Previous experience of at least 5 years in BPMs - Process Automation/Optimization
· Previous Experience of at least 2 years with Nintex
· Certifications in Nintex and SharePoint is a plus
· Power BI skills and experience will be a plus