We're working with a Top ASX Listed Business who are looking for Oracle Cloud Fusion Business Analyst to help with implement, support, analyze, modify and provide daily functional support for Oracle Fusion initiatives. This position will work closely with Finance and Accounting stakeholders and Information Technology department to understand, define & communicate business requirements, to ensure applications properly function to meet business needs globally This role will consult with members of the business community at all levels to identify current operation procedures, clarify program objectives, interpret and evaluate business requirements. This role is the “link” between the business and IT and is responsible for the actual configuration of the Oracle Fusion solution. You will initially also collaborate with our external Systems Integrator (SI) partner. Our goal is to build an internal team to which will be able to complete the implementation and provide sustaining support with little or no need for external assistance.
What you will be doing:
What you will be doing:
- Support the implementation of the Financials Modules including: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Revenue Management Cloud, Project Financials Management, Project Execution Management and OTL.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality
- Identify functionality gaps and support the development of solutions
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
- Support the collection of, and lead initiatives to, identify user requirements, design, test, and deliver system solutions
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specification documents and functional specification documents
- Configure, maintain & enhance Oracle Cloud Financials Module to meet business requirements
- Create & maintain documentation (configuration, functional specs for reporting and integration)
- Document new business processes, capabilities and functional requirements
- Consult and participate in Cloud quarterly releases and new projects involving strategy, implementation and support.
- Provide assistance in key system processes (i.e. process of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes) as needed.
- Assist with functional maintenance testing of monthly, quarterly updates, and emergency patches
- Coordinate with business users for testing related to quarterly module upgrades, resolution of incidents, evaluation defects, and validation of new functionality and/or delivered application enhancements
- Anticipate the needs of the business via identification of system deficiencies & opportunities for system/process improvement
- Lead business requirement gathering activities of moderate to high complexity and medium to large size to support team assignments and objectives
- Maintain configuration documentation
- Configure development test and production instances based on BR100 documentation. Create transport files to move configuration from instance to instance.
- Design, Configure and Support FBDI data imports
- A minimum of one year of experience in ERP implementation and support. This should include at least one Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation
- Must have experience with one or more Oracle Fusion Cloud modules ERP modules (P2P, Supply Chain, MDM, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Reconciliations, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Revenue Management Cloud, Project Financials Management, Project Execution Management and OTL)
- Experience with Fusion FBDI templates and related processes to load/stage data
- Experience creating reports using Oracle reporting tools such as OTBI, FRS, and basic SQL proficiency
- Demonstrated expertise with Fusion's database and related technologies;
- Applied career experience with requirements gathering, analysis, application design, testing and previous business experience supporting end-users
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in accounting, finance, management information systems or related field.
- The nice to have: Oracle Fusion Cloud certification in one or more of the following areas General ledger, Payables, Receivables/Collections,