Global Professional Services organisation are looking for a Specialist Business Analyst on a Payroll implementation. In this role you will provide Functional and Analytical Payroll Business Analysis expertise for the implementation of a new Payroll system as part of the overall program of work relating to Work Force Management and Payroll, focusing on Singapore and Malaysia.
In this role you will be;
- The Payroll Business Analyst is primarily responsible for gathering the Singapore and Malaysia business requirements for the
delivery of the scope of the Payroll Consolidation Stream in those countries. This includes the following areas:
- The overall Business Requirements/Discovery process in consultation with the Payroll Project Manager and Team Leads.
- Arrange and organise workshops and meetings relating to the full scope of business requirements discovery relating to Payroll system functionality, Payroll calculations & processes etc.
- Data requirements for inbound interfaces (e.g. from Workday, Kronos and other legacy systems).
- Data requirements for outbound interfaces (e.g. to Workday, Kronos, Oracle, Jobpac, Banks and the ATO or other 3rd-parties).
- Assist in identifying areas where source data needs to be cleansed or enriched to meet the above Payroll system requirements.
- Be familiar with the Payroll Stream’s business objectives, scope and timeline.
- Liaise with other BAs and SMEs in the other program streams (e.g. WFM, Workday and Integration) as required.
- Provide input to ensure business requirements are captured from an End-To-End perspective.
- Compile all SG and MY Payroll related business requirements to produce Business Requirements Documentation for each area.
- Produce an SG and MY Requirements Traceability Matrix to be used as input by the Testing Team for preparing the test cases and testing tools.
- Liaise with the Test Team to help develop test plans and test cases relating to the SG and MY Payroll system: including but not limited to Corner Cases, Payroll Simulations of historical periods and Payroll System Integration Testing where relevant.
- Act as moderator and interpreter for the test results to resolve issues, bugs and errors and provide assistance in determining the accuracy of the test results where required.
- Requirements documentation and follow the archiving practices and project frameworks as required by the Payroll Project
- Document SG and MY As-Is and To-Be business processes and ensure that, wherever possible, there is compatibility with
the Australian (AU) baseline, and that there are process improvements relating to the payroll system in those countries.
- Liaise with the Change Management Team to ensure that all process changes relating to the payroll system are communicated effectively
Qualifications and experience;
- Problem-solving, technical and analytical skills to support the development and implementation of ICT policies, procedures and programs.
- Substantial working experience as either a Payroll functional lead or gained in operational roles where payroll systems were upgraded, implemented or consolidated in AU, SG and Malaysia or other similar countries in that region
- Experience in working as part of the team in delivering payroll
projects or Payroll upgrades for larger clients (>5000 employees)
- Strong experience in large multi-entity payrolls
- Solid experience managing/interpreting detailed EBA/Awards
and their Payroll impacts
- Experience with all aspects of Payroll Interpretation and Configurations - Leave, Allowances, Benefits, Terminations, New Hires, WFM, Tax/ Statutory etc.
- Excellent Data Migration experience: Data preparation, configuration and conversion
- Experience with design of new processes and procedures
- Strong testing knowledge and experience with Payroll
- Simulation Testing & UATs and Integration
- Experience with Preceda, Ramco or Chris21 is desirable
- Workday HRMS and Kronos experience is desirable but not essential
- Payroll-related technical skills
- Strong analytical acumen and system technical knowledge
If you're interested in hearing more about this role. Apply Now! firstname.lastname@example.org