Global Banking organisation looking for multiple HiPortfolio and pControl Subject Matter Expert's/BA's to expand their current technical expertise. In this technical support or BA role, you will be involved in the Upgrades, Support, Process Re-engineering, Change Management and Training on both pControl and Unit Pricing Systems.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role or other similar positions apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key responsibilities include but not limited:
- Handle internal requests from the Operations Team (Month end accounting/tax break resolution, and TOFA Data Related/Pricing quires)
- Production system support (supporting all business units in Australia and NZ, covering all financial instruments and all modules) resolving/managing queries, logging bugs with the vendor, testing bug fixes
- Ability to effectively communicate with business users (non-technical), external clients, software vendor (technical)
- Support custodians in the use of Unit Pricing Systems
- Covering all financial instruments (Equities, FI, Derivatives, FFX, Cash, Money Market) and all Hiport modules (eg Trades load, Reporting, Orders, Unit Pricing, GL, Settlements, Valuations)
- 2+ years experience supporting and working with Unit Pricing system/s
- Ability to import/extract Data and analyse existing Data within HiPort
- Provided input into the design of new solutions, business processes technical changes or the activation of new modules.
- Provide consultancy to other business units in relation to HiPort specific knowledge, processes and functionalities.
- Conduct analysis and propose solutions to the project and/or client demands.