We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst specializing in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) to develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our PLM application portfolio and the technical needs of the project and functional end-users.
Applying a systems approach, you will be the point-of-contact on content, processes, procedures, and functionality associated with products and associated applications.
Bringing your passion for excellence and ability to embrace ambiguity, you’ll bring a client-centred agile approach to facilitate the optimisation of our product sets to our customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience with PLM
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development, new product introduction, manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, systems thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver with innovative approaches to complex problems
- Embraces and prioritises a love of learning and continual improvement
RESPONSIBILITIES:Partner with product, technical and engineering teams to gather, document, and review functional architectural and technical requirements as well as define application’s functional designs
- Perform root cause analysis, debugging problems within the PLM environment and work with technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent a recurrence.
- Work with internal teams and trusted partners on solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance, and enhancement of products.
- Using an end to end, standardized integrated approach, translate functional requirements to technical design and solutions.
- Create and manage functional specifications, from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the program, application, or complete solution.
- Develop and drive execution of PLM-related test scenarios, scripts, procedures and test protocols.