Our client provides affordable luxury living in a secure community setting, offering their residents the freedom to enjoy new possibilities in a social community setting. They currently span across four Victorian regions and are continuously growing. The staff benefits offered are unrivaled by any other property developer and they are seeking a high calibre business analyst to assist in driving key decisions.
- Develop dashboards through the use of Power BI & Klipfolio and other tools as required
- Develop dynamic reporting through the use of Power BI & Cognos and other tools as required
- Assist with introducing data-driven decision making across BSA with Power BI.
- Assist with driving operational efficiency and excellence through the use of data
- Business partner with BU management to deliver new insights in a timely manner
- Reduce costs and improve operational efficiency by analyzing data outputs and reporting insights via dashboards/visualization
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the building services or construction sector.
- Ideally a CPA/CA qualification and a Finance background.
- Expert at Power BI with excellent communication and Excel modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on use of SQL
- Good understanding and hands-on use of data cubes and how to optimally structure data for easy and effective reporting
- Ability to business partner at a senior management level
- Ability to work with IT teams to drive positive business outcomes
- Hands-on with a natural drive to ‘get things done
- Excellent time management skills and able to work autonomously
- Analytical and detail orientated
- An attractive package, as well as benefits, are on offer for the successful applicant.