High Profile Law Firm are going through a National technology transformation, systems consolidation etc. They are looking for a Business Change Analyst. You will be developing stakeholder communications packages, executive change plans and provide impact analysis for their Multi Streamed Program of work. You will be involved in projects that are at different stages of the the SDLC and will be required to do change and training documents for the end users while scoping the next pipeline of work!
You will be;
You will be;
- Scoping, Designing, Managing and Executing the change and communications plan for a major technology outsourcing program
- Managing and executing the Business Sponsor / stakeholder engagement plan across the program
- Coaching and influence leaders in their role in effective implementation of the change
- Working closely with key sponsors, stakeholders and all members of the Program Team to enable effective change
- Building the change capability within the key business stakeholder groups
- Working with change community to help establish a Enterprise Change Practice to make sure change is constantly aligned with the enterprise change frameworks.
Change Analyst - You will have the following experience:
- Change Communications
- Enterprise Technology Projects
- Digital Change Management and Training
- Complex Organisational Change Communications
- Experience in an Agile and Continuous Delivery approach
- Driving behaviour change across and Enterprise