Global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Business Data Analyst to work on a number of global greenfield initiatives. As the Technical Business Data Analyst, you will work with the business and technology project teams.
This role will be responsible for:
- SQL Data analysis, design and specification of reports
- Deliver in Agile scrum methodologies
- Simplifying and standardising data flows
- Rationalise the data repositories used for the Financial Reporting across ANZ
- Facilitate the Regulatory Reporting Requirements
- Work closely with programmers in the development of software and technology solutions in response to the business needs, providing input into solutions and design choices all within agreed timeframes.
- Working closely with Financial Controllers, PM's and Architects
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills are essential.
- SQL querying Oracle or SQL Server, SDLC or Agile environments.
- You will have excellent communication skills, ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical resources as well as ability to re-engineer business processes and systems design.
- Your demonstrated experience with leading developers, analysts and vendors will be crucial to this role
- Experience in detailed business reporting specification, data modelling, and database warehousing is required as is sound knowledge and experience in banking and accounting domains
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now.