My client is a leading Non-Profit organisation with significant growth plans over the next 12-24 months. They are seeking an experienced Business Development and Engagement professional to join their Financial Plan Management area which helps people living with a disability with their NDIS financial administration.
This role would suit a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of successfully generating new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute growth plan in line with organisational strategic plan
- Develop and foster strong relationships with existing and new prospective clients which will include stakeholders from a variety of areas and organisations
- Meet in person with partners to give information on services and benefits which may assist
- Attend marketing/networking events and any relevant industry events to promote the organisation
- Work closely with the Divisional Manager to execute development and growth plan
- Excellent consultative business development skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships with clients at all levels
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Forward thinking, tenacious and capable of performing in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- It is essential that along with strong sales skills you genuinely want to work for a purpose-driven organisation