This Non-Profit organisation is growing rapidly and has further significant plans for growth in the future.
- Involved in the development and delivery of growth strategies in line with the strategic plan
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with existing Partners
- Generating new relationships with external stakeholders to build up lead generation
- Development of organisational networks across Victoria and beyond
- Identifying opportunities and improving the referral experience for participants
- Working with the Marketing Department to develop marketing collateral
- Implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies and monitoring the efficacy of these strategies.
- Advising on sector policy and strategy changes
The ideal candidate with have previous Business Development or Partnership Management experience, ideally from within a Not-For-Profit setting. You will have a strong drive to grow and develop service areas and enjoy developing both existing and new relationships. A natural communicator, you will have a knack for seeing new business opportunities and are able to build strong credibility and trust both internally and with external stakeholders and partners.