The role will support the team across the multiple aspects of the sales journey with prospective clients. The role will require preparation and delivery of prospecting materials, management of meetings and roadshows, research and campaign support and follow ups from meetings.
The right candidate will play an integral part of the team and act as a generalist to support all functions of business development. They should have a solid understanding of the financial services industry, client servicing and relationship management with a client centric approach.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/ Finance or equivalent industry experience
- Proactive self-starter with strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in multi-tasking, with high degree of flexibility and confidence, in a high pressure and time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated passion for servicing prospective clients
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including demonstrated ability to foster a variety of diverse internal relationships to manage expectations and drive outcomes
- Ability to identify areas for greater improvement and efficiency
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar institutional client service and business development environment highly desirable
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience in key client management technologies including Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and reporting tools (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)