My client is an ASX top 50, which has achieved it's reputation as a leader in the industry through quality and consistency of service. They have operations across the globe and are headquartered locally.
The Business Development Associate will act as a single point of contact for the National Business Development Manager, who reports to the CEO and is responsible for strategic growth projects. The opportunity will give the successful candidate unique exposure to the Australian and Global corporate executives.
- Critically evaluate business case operating and capital assumptions and forecasts, including bench-marking for all development business cases
- Financial evaluation of all investments and acquisitions, including brownfield and greenfield developments, using EBIT/Investment ROI% or traditional DCF, IRR and ROI analysis where required
- Supporting the timely reporting and presentation of achievements to senior executives
- Timely and accurate capitalisation of completed developments
- Insightful and timely market / competitor analysis
- Relevant tertiary qualifications as well as ideally be CFA/CA/CPA qualified or are working towards completion
- Working experience within an Investment Bank, PE, or Big 4 corporate finance team (M&A, transaction services etc.) or are coming out of a comparable corporate finance role within a similarly complex commercial business.
- Competency researching market trends and competitor analysis and have a deep understanding of financial evaluation theory, practice and corporate structuring.
- Exposure to healthcare or similar service based industries IDEAL)
- Strong project management capability
- Ability influence key stakeholders at all levels, able to build trust and challenge constructively.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint