This global firm has an in depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service. They are a have a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments. This is a 12 month maternity leave cover contract working with a high performing BD team In one Practice area/ Division. There may be opportunities past the contractual period for depending on need and performance.
Are you a pitching guru?
The significant focus of the role will be assisting with the development of pitches/tenders, capability statements, and legal directory/award submissions, which are key to the firm winning business and being recognised as a market leader.
- Providing support in the implementation of the firm's BD strategy for the legal division
- Assisting with a wide range of proposals and capability statements, often to very tight deadlines
- Preparing and maintaining marketing materials, including website/intranet content, client publications, brochures and pitch/ pursuit material
- Assisting with preparing legal directory and awards submissions as well as league table submissions
- Coordinate and project manage events and other profiling initiatives
- Developing and implementing plans for major clients, working closely with Client Relationship Partners and other BD team members
Outside the expected Communication and EQ/IQ skills you will possess, you will have experience in working within a Legal, Financial Services or Professional Services firm in a Business Development role. You will have sounds experience in "pitching" products/services and managing tenders as well as commercial awareness and ability to bring the client's perspective into the frame
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply'. Sam Philpot 97755912