Specific duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Researching target markets and identifying potential leads
- Marketing to prospective Advisers, Investors and Dealer Groups
- Attending networking events and hosting Client Functions
- Keeping abreast of market trends, product information, industry knowledge and current affairs
- Developing and implementing new business strategies
- Travelling interstate to build national networks – particularly NSW, ACT and NZ
- Participating in sales training and professional development as required
- Presenting to small and large audiences both internally and externally
The candidate will have a proven history of success in various sales activities across Financial Services and will have the ability to engage directly with external adviser networks to promote the businesses products.
Suitable candidates will possess a demonstrated background in the above areas with a driven and proactive approach to lead generation.
Experience within property, financial services (e.g. lending, banking or funds management), would be preferred.
To be considered for this role, please apply to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group via the link.