My client is a leading Non-Profit organisation with significant growth plans over the next three years. They are seeking an experienced Business Development and Engagement Officer to join their Social Enterprise Division which helps people living with a disability gain meaningful employment.
This role would suit a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of successfully generating new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute growth plan in line with organisational strategic plan
- Develop and foster strong relationships with existing and new prospective clients
- Meet in person with business prospects to give information on services and benefits
- Attend marketing/networking events and any relevant industry events to promote the organisation
- Work closely with the GM – Social Enterprises and the Marketing Team to grow employment opportunities for people with a disability
- Excellent consultative selling ability
- Ability to build strong business relationships with clients at all levels
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Forward thinking, tenacious and capable of performing in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- It is essential that along with strong sales skills you genuinely want to work for a purpose-driven organisation